





To keep up with my thankful trend I've got going here I'm grateful for leaves today. Between perfect 65 degree weather, the sun, the fall season and TONS of leaves we had a blast this morning. I borrowed a huge rake from my awesome sis-in-law and Thomas and I got to work raking leaves. At first T-man took his lawnmower and plowed through my piles and made a mess but when I redirected him with a shovel he started working and never stopped until we were done. He is going to be a hard worker when he grows up. He was constantly pushing leaves around in piles and helping me put them into bags and mowing up the leaves just like his dad. Sometimes hard labor is so satisfying and today was one of those days. Thanks Mom and Dad for teaching us the value of work it was just one way that really made today memorable. The first four pictures are two Sundays ago when Mom, Em, and Audrey were here and I just wanted to show how much fun a pile of leaves can be. The last two were today while we were working.
No comments:
Post a Comment