Emily came up with a great idea that she is going to do on her blog and I decided to tag along with my older sis and do what she's doing. So I'm going to post something that I'm grateful for from now until Thanksgiving so I can share a small portion of what is so grrrreat in my life. The first one is obvious since it just happened a few days ago and it is still on our minds...........it involves candy, dressing up, candy, food, candy, getting together with friends, candy, pumpkins, and candy. Yep, Halloween. This was the first time for over 12 or so years that I'd been trick-or-treating and it was so fun. Thomas dressed up as a dragon and wooed the hearts of the susceptible people opening the door which lead to extra candy. Kevin would cheer him on as he ran to the next door to "bring him back something good" so Thomas took it seriously and put on his cheesiest grin. It paid big and now we'll have candy on hand until next year. We might even have enough left over to hand out next year. J/K So for my first entry:
Wow, "Thomas" ended up with a lot of loot! Great pictures. I love the shot of Thomas in his costume up top. Thanks again for all the fun times you made happen while we were there.
1 comment:
Wow, "Thomas" ended up with a lot of loot! Great pictures. I love the shot of Thomas in his costume up top. Thanks again for all the fun times you made happen while we were there.
Post a Comment