
Sometimes I get lost in the pleasure of a candy bar, or watching a movie with Kevin on the weekend, or hearing Thomas laugh really hard. Today I'm grateful for those simple pleasures. This morning there was a dump truck and a front load digger outside our neighbors house and Thomas was loving watching them work. What a great start to the day in real life seeing those tractors and trucks he sees in his books all the time. Next we went to a baby shower for a friend and there were lots of kids there and he loved it and so did I because he was outside the whole time so I actually got to talk to people! Then we came home and played outback with lawnmowers, rakes, shovels, and fake gas cans. Ahh boyhood. Then it was nap time so I got 2 hours of peaceful bliss. After nap we are on the go again to the store to get some scrumptious food for a BBQ!!! Yep, It's mid November and we're busting out the grill. And my last simple pleasure for the day is that I get to spend it with family. What can I say except that I am Simply Blessed with lots of Simple Pleasures.


1 comment:
Simply wonderful. :)
Post a Comment