
Ahhhh the sleek and shine of a dishwasher just makes you want to cook so that you can use it and watch it do it's magic.

Sometimes when I am handwashing my dishes after lunch I dream about just throwing all of them, including the pots, in a large dishwasher and walking away with my ungreased soft skin to go sit on the couch during the time it would normally take me to wash the sinkfull of dishes.
(This is not a picture of one of us doing dishes, it's from the internet)
But on frequent nights like tonight I have a one up on dishwashers, I don't even have to rinse OR load them because my wonderful knight in shining armor does the dishwashing for me! So tonight I'm grateful for dishwashers, especially the ones that come in good looking packages (wink, wink) and never break-down. Thanks honey!!!!
(This is not a picture of one of us doing dishes, it's from the internet)
1 comment:
Way to go Kevin! Ooooo, how I understand the depth and breadth of a true love for the dishwasher now that I haven't owned one for 2 1/2 years!
Post a Comment