Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Thankful for SUNSHINE because....

Yeah for SUNSHINE! Here is what it has done for my day so far: Yes it's windy and chili but nothing can stop me from being happy after multiple days of overcast weather. Because of the sunshine (and I admit my need for hotsauce at Sam's Club) Thomas and I headed out to Sam's Club and we spent a good 30 minutes just looking at the fun Christmas decorations and all the toys, then we got some oranges because they always remind me of Christmas, and then because I'm in such a good mood I got some of the yummy muffins that they sell. On top of all that funness we got a yummy HUGE hotdog and a drink (only $1.88) and just the two of us sat down and had a totally yummy lunch. Who says money can't buy a little happiness!

P.S that last picture is just to show the sunshine pooring into my house. This is going to be a glorious day.




No comments: