Sunday, November 15, 2009
The Family and Baby Reese
Here are a few pictures of the family. Hope you enjoy. Reese is growing up fast! She is an easy going baby and does not cry very often at all. She gets worked over pretty well by her brother and sisters - Annie is especially 'affectionate' hugging, squeezing, cheek pinching, arm pulling and the like - and Reese generally takes it in stride. She is starting to get some run little rolls on her legs and tummy, and as you can see she has some pretty healthy cheeks! We had a great Halloween. We went to a carnival at the school, a trunk or treat at the church building, and then went trick or treating with Grandma Alexa in our neighborhood. Porter and Mayley are still doing well in school. Annie is being Annie, and makes us laugh on a regular basis. I am okay in school and Lindsay continues to hold down the fort and keep everyone from going crazy. Life is beautiful. We love you.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have such a cute family. I can't believe how pretty May is and Annie is so different from when I saw her, and beautiful. She looks more like Linds I think, not sure though. I love the serious look on Reese's face there at the bottom. Awesome costumes. Miss you guys.
Thanks so much for the pictures and update! It is so crazy to think that there is a Johnson we haven't met yet. But soon enuf. She is soooo cute. Hee-hee. She rivals Audrey's cheeks! And love the costumes. Yeah for Porter, Annie, Mayley and Reese!
Wow such a beautiful family!! It's so good to see pictures of them! I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. I can't wait till Christmas to spend some time with you all!
Post a Comment