Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Still Thankful


We missed Audrey today :(

"bm, bm"


This room is cool, if you step on those dots it makes musical noise. Thomas liked to jump up and down on them. We missed having Mom and Em there too.

This morning I was able to get the H1N1 shot for T-man and because he was so strong and brave we drove up to the Flint Children's Museum. He loved it! 2 hours later he didn't want to leave but I was starving and didn't have the boundless energy he was exhibiting. But I am Thankful for this Museum for entertaining us to the fullest. We may even go back this afternoon.

1 comment:

Emily said...

We totally wish we were there!!! What a good reward for the shot. I hate shots for Audrey. :( She has to get one Tuesday. I'm glad for what it prevents, but yucky! Where's the Flint museum when you need it? Oh, in Michigan, way too far.