Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween! And a thankful thought!
















Happy Halloween!! I hope everyone had a fun holiday. We sure did! This year Matt and I dressd up as Derek Shepherd and Meredith Grey off of Grey's anatomy ( for those who aren't as obsessed with the series as we are, they are the main couple). It was inspired from the fact that ever since we were dating my nickname for Matt was "McDreamy" which is the nickname of the character on the show. One day Matt noticed that was the name I had for him on the phone, and he thought it was awesome! So it stuck. He is my McDreamy to this day! It was a great costume and we got lots of comments on it. I also threw in a couple of pictures of us with one of our adorable neices named Izzy who is such a sweetie. It was fun. And to join in on the thankfulness, I'm so thankful to have such a fun and loving husband who makes everyday a celebration! Thanks, Matt, for continually having such a great outlook on life! I love you.





3 comments:

Kristine said...

What a great idea. Don't they look handsome in whitecoats! You guys are both so fun and adventurous. Great memories.

Emily said...

What a great couple. How did you get the names on the coats? Izzy is sooo cute. Thanks for the post! Very fun.

Kitty-Kat said...

Luckily Matt's mother is an expert embrodery-er. lol. She did that for us. It made the costumes way more fun!