I am so glad I caught this on camera so that I can show him when he gets older. Not that he has any hopes of improving. Both Dad and Mom haven't progressed their dancing abilities much beyond what you see here.
AAAAHAHAHAHAhahahahah ahahahahahahahhh hah aha a hahahahah ehehe.. hehe.. he ... he he....... AAAHAHAHa hahahahah hahahahahaha AHAHAHA aha ahahahahaha he he he he he he ..... I think he might be better than you. ;-)
4 comments:
This is priceless! How is it that dancing is such an innate thing? He is so cute!
Grandpa says Thomas dances better than he does. Darling!
That is adorable! Ya, I think he definitely has some talent!
AAAAHAHAHAHAhahahahah ahahahahahahahhh hah aha a hahahahah ehehe.. hehe.. he ... he he....... AAAHAHAHa hahahahah hahahahahaha AHAHAHA aha ahahahahaha he he he he he he ..... I think he might be better than you. ;-)
Post a Comment