
It was SO great to see Katherine while we were up in Utah. We sure miss her! She was so nice to babysit Elliana while Nate and I went snowboarding. We enjoyed lunch at Magelby's with Matt and Katherine and spent a lot of time just hanging out. The chocolate cake at that restaurant is amazing and we were spoiled by Matt to find a huge piece of it by our luggage the morning we left. Thanks! We sure love you Katherine and can't wait to see you again soon.
3 comments:
What a fun picture, I am so jealous you got to hold and see Elli. Kat you look adorable.
Gorgeous girls! Absolutely beautiful. Lucky Matt. Elliana looks happy Toots, you must be treating her right. PS Love your shirt
Thanks you guys! It was so fun seeing you guys too. Elli was an amazing little angel and I loved it! Lol thanks I like this shirt too.
Post a Comment