Saturday, March 1, 2008

Nate is a Champion!!!


Nate played basketball on a league that played for I think 8 weeks every Wednesday night. The championship game was this last Thursday and they are the champs! Yeah for Nate. :) What a stud! I never got to watch him play but I'm sure he was MVP or at least I think so.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

i'm so proud of you. Way to go, it must make you feel not so much like an old washed up has been.....j/k I remember watching you play and being so proud. You always hustled more than anyone else. Your the best.

geoffrey said...

nicely done, nate! are you running out of room on the trophy shelf, yet? :)

Karen said...

Nate, when do you sleep? Congratulations. Your team looks pretty scarey!

Kitty-Kat said...

Thats awesome! And it's kinda weird seeing how short nate is compared to some of these guys... lol jk.