




Yes, its the truth! Your baby sister Kat is engaged to Mathew David Brown! I'm so excited and I'm so HAPPY! I can't believe how extremely lucky I am to have such a great guy as Matt. He really is amazing!
The date we have set is Aug 9. If theres a conflict, please let us know asap as we're trying to book the Salt Lake temple for that day.
I really can't even describe in words how I feel... I love him so much! So I won't try to anymore... at least for now! But for those of you who haven't had the opportunity to meet this outstanding young man (lol) I posted some pictures for ya.
(BTW- I threw in one from halloween. I was goldylocks and he was gene simons or richard simons whoever the 70s workout guys name is. Fun times, fun times. Theres also the kiss on top of hoover dam, some pics from az, and of course, THE RING)
Love you all, hope to hear from you soon.
I'm so happy!
3 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and can't wait to hear the story. See you this weekend.
Congrats Toots, your a cute couple.
how fun!!! hope to see you both when we come out west in june! congratulations and best of luck as you plan for the next few months!!
Post a Comment