We had a great picnic the Saturday before Easter. Karen invited many people and prepared good food. Everyone else brought food also. We threw frisbee, flew kites, played TracBall, hunted for Easter eggs, and flew one of the remote control airplanes. Mayley and Porter quickly discovered that they could open up the plastic eggs, take the candy out, and leave the egg where it was hidden! Sounds like something Geoff would do, doesn't it? Dad
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow sounds way fun!! I'm super sad I missed it. I thought about you guys all weekend. I love our family traditions!
Same ol' place, same ol' great time. Sorry we missed it. Miss you all.
Love the pictures. And the commentary. :) Hee-hee. We were there in heart, that's for sure.
great job catching two frisbees and one soccer ball in the air! (it looks like they all originate from nate.) we were sad to have missed out, but it looks like a great time. karl, the gloves are officially off! :)
Post a Comment