The Family News Room
You guys are so creative and do so many fun, celebratory things! Not long now!
Yes, she's beautiful! MY oldest baby girl is having a baby girl.
Emily you really look cute!
I can't believe how close it is! You look great! We can't wait and I'm sure you feel the same.
Seriously! Im so way excited. And you look SO cute Loui. I love it! And ya, way to be creative! Good job!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You guys are so creative and do so many fun, celebratory things! Not long now!
Yes, she's beautiful! MY oldest baby girl is having a baby girl.
Emily you really look cute!
I can't believe how close it is! You look great! We can't wait and I'm sure you feel the same.
Seriously! Im so way excited. And you look SO cute Loui. I love it! And ya, way to be creative! Good job!
Post a Comment