Wow, I didn't know I was so in love with the desert until I left it and and no I wasn't talking about the closely spelled "dessert" there was never a question there. We're back in MO in really cold temperatures with promise of a large snow storm hitting tomorrow while drooling over the 70 degree weather Grandma and Grandpa Johnson are enjoying. Although we won't be jealous in a little while when your getting a taste of what the opposite of "heaven" feels like.
We had a blast with the family. We entertained Thomas so much he actually slept well. Here are some of the captured moments of our adventures. We Ate lots of great food and went out to our favorite Mexican restaurants. We let the kids play in the water and Thomas still has the water gun that he clung to at Grandmas, we took a ride on a train, saw a sweet remote control helicopter, played at parks, played darts, played on Kevin's computer (which is a favorite of Mayley and Porters) and just enjoyed each others company. Thanks to all who contributed. And a very important note, we missed those who couldn't be there.



1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a great time. Thanks for taking so many pictures. It takes me right back there with you!
Post a Comment