Monday, March 23, 2009

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!
















So me and Matt took a really fun trip this weekend! We started off in Mesquite, NV at Matts grandparents house. It was really fun and the weather was perfect. We heard bad weather was heading our way so we took off to Las Vegas for the rest of the weekend! We walked the strip and saw all the fun shows and amazing hotels and such. I've never been to Vegas before so I was a bit sceptical at first but it turned out to be a way weekend gettaway. Everything is so bright and show-y there! It was good to have a native with me (Matts dads' family lives there) so he knew right were to go to skip all the crappy parts of town. We loved every minute of it and even ended up going to a Thomas Keller restaurant that Matt has been dying to eat at for a long time (Bouchon). All in all, it was an amazing trip and we were sad to come back to the real world lol :)





Here are some pics of our trip!





5 comments:

Emily said...

Pretty flowers! You're looking good, Kat. You must be working out! :) I'm glad you had a good time together.

Karen said...

Now you've played in a place Dad and I've never played in. Glad you got to explore a new place. Is Thomas Keller a famous chef? What did you eat?

Karen said...

Oh, by the way. I really like Matt's haircut. That's funny--him running into Bouton's!

Kristine said...

Yeah what's so cool about that place? Is it the food,the atmosphere? I like the shirt your wearing Kat. You guys are a cute couple

Anonymous said...

Thomas Keller is a very famous chef. He owns a restaurant called "The French Laundry". For many years it was named the best restaurant in the world. It is located in Napa Valley. If you ever work at one of his restaurants it is as good as instant gold on your resume. The food at Bouchon was extrordinary! I really am leaning more towards opening my own bistro one day... we'll see!