
I am so excited to tell this lovely story. As many of you know, anything involving bathroom talk will instantly make me laugh. Nate had quite the experience the other day when he took Elliana out of her carseat. I looked up at him all snuggled up with her and all I could see was her mustard colored shirt that was suppose to be white! I started laughing and told Nate what I saw. He of course wasn't too happy with the finding and immediately raced for the changing table. I was absolutely dying! I had to capture some pictures. Here is Nate in his white shirt and Elli in her white shirt...both shirts needed some definite TLC and both are now stain free!
It was unbelievable! :)
Now you can see her all nice and clean.
3 comments:
That is hilarious, nice start to the day. How lucky to be wearing white then it's easy to take care of the stain. I bet they both smelled nice.
Oh, she looks so innocent afterwards. Who, me?
Nate did the same thing to Gr Johnson the very first minute he met him! What goes around comes around. With much love, Mom
Post a Comment