This Tuesday I went to craft night and made that big 'H' on my shelf. If you double click the picture you'll see it says 'Happy Halloween' on it. I don't have a whole lot of scary ghosts and stuff because then I'd have to decorate twice, once for Halloween and then 4 weeks later for November. I just combine the two and keep it more of an autumnal motif. I have other stuff up but this just is a quick capture of the changes going on in the Welker house lately. We're still waiting for it to really cool down, it's a sweltering 85 degrees right now and I want my fall feeling. Is that too much to ask? Oh well, we'll see how much I'm complaining about the weather in a few months when it's freezing out.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Octobers Here!
This Tuesday I went to craft night and made that big 'H' on my shelf. If you double click the picture you'll see it says 'Happy Halloween' on it. I don't have a whole lot of scary ghosts and stuff because then I'd have to decorate twice, once for Halloween and then 4 weeks later for November. I just combine the two and keep it more of an autumnal motif. I have other stuff up but this just is a quick capture of the changes going on in the Welker house lately. We're still waiting for it to really cool down, it's a sweltering 85 degrees right now and I want my fall feeling. Is that too much to ask? Oh well, we'll see how much I'm complaining about the weather in a few months when it's freezing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment