
Lindsay did some shopping recently and got the kids new Sunday clothes. Don't they just look so cute! It is a lot of fun watching them grow up. There is never a dull moment around our place and we are loving it! Mayley continues to do well in school and Porter is helping a lot around the house. Annie is walking a little and will be going full blast sometime very soon. (You can click on the images to see a bigger view.)

Now on to clearning my good name. Someone took the liberty recently of publishing some inaccurate facts about a fishing trip we recently took. Technology is a wonderful thing but like so many other tools it can be misused if it falls into the wrong hands. Someone, who will remain nameless, but is pictured in the photo below chose to tell a grossly exaggerated and misleading story about the huge fish I recently landed at Canyon lake.

I have posted another, more accurate shot of the fish just so people can get an idea of what it really looked like. I hope this will dispell any previous notions that I was in any way exaggerating what happened. Kevin, maybe you should consider some sensorship of this site so that this does not happen in the future! (-:
It was a fun trip.
I thought I would add a shot of Mom with us before the trip. As usual she sent us out with more food then we could eat in a week and made sure that everyone was fed again when we got back. 
5 comments:
I can't believe how grown up your kids look! My jaw seriously dropped when I saw them. They are both handsome and beautiful. Tell Mayley way to go on steering the ship.
I'm glad you set the record straight, Matt. The darkness of the picture I'm (Mom) in should in no way suggest that we've had rain, or that it's usually cloudy. But as you can see in the sidebars on our site, it has cooled down. Nate, it's time you posted some current Ellianna pictures. We have the world's greatest grandchildren!
And we are anxiously awaiting adding to the greatest grandchildren the world has ever seen, in January (or maybe Dec) and April!! Mom
we were also amazed at how grown up the kids look!! it doesn't seem like we have been gone long enough for that much of a change.
a few other notes:
1. nate, we are also calling you out for pictures.
2. funny isn't it, kevin and kristine are pushing for a december baby for tax purposes, and we are expecting a tax day baby. hmmmm....
Unfortunately the constitution prohibits me from censoring this website but it does allow you to give your side of the story. It will be up to the readers to decide in whom they shall believe. I will say that the picture in this post does not show the face of the person holding the fish, leaving us wondering, who is really in the picture holding the fish? The picture in the previous post clearly shows you as the one holing the fish.
(dido calling out Nate for a post)
Post a Comment