So here it is, I've been trying out this look for the last few months and it seems to be catching on in the Johnson side of the family. (Congrats Em and Geoff) Just think Em you too could look like this. Jenny and Lindsay are no longer alone in this roller coaster of an experience. I am loving it and get more excited every time I go to church and see about 1,000 little babies in the pews. I love the experience of feeling our little boy move around in my tummy and hope it's this easy to take care of him when he's actually born. (ha, ha, ha)
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Trying Out a New Figure
So here it is, I've been trying out this look for the last few months and it seems to be catching on in the Johnson side of the family. (Congrats Em and Geoff) Just think Em you too could look like this. Jenny and Lindsay are no longer alone in this roller coaster of an experience. I am loving it and get more excited every time I go to church and see about 1,000 little babies in the pews. I love the experience of feeling our little boy move around in my tummy and hope it's this easy to take care of him when he's actually born. (ha, ha, ha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment