We have had a great weekend listening to conference and spending time together as a family. Conference is such a refreshing spiritual experience. Last weekend - Nate, Ellie, Mayley, Port, Annie and I went to Power Ranch during the Relief Society broadcast and did some fishing. Here is what Mayley had to say about the evening - This is me with a fish it is sure fun!! I sure have fun at power ranch.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a whopper of a fish May! I didn't know fish of that size roamed the lakes of power ranch. Porter looks like a pro reeling in that line. Miss you guys.
I feel so happy when I see my kids loving their kids. What shows love more than baiting a hook and letting a pint-size reel in a pint-size? Mom
Post a Comment