Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Little Mechanic






I had the door open the other day to let in the crisp clean air into the family room and Thomas roamed in and out taking out various toys to play around with in the backyard. That day he took out his motocycle for a spin and then must have found something wrong with it because he grabbed his toolbox (thanks to Matt and Lindsey's family) and tinkered around a little bit. But he got it up and revving again. Another thing he's picked up lately is lying down on the porch and looking up in the sky. We've checked out airplanes, jets, birds, and clouds. Cute kid. In the pictures that he is looking at the camera and smiling he is saying "cheese".

4 comments:

Nate and Jenny said...

First, I have to say you and Kevin are so creative to build your own fire pit. How romantic that date was, :) Thomas is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he is looking. What a good little boy he is. I love seeing him be a true boy. We miss you guys!

Emily said...

Cute pictures! He is such a cute, expressive kid. Thanks for posting some pictures...I was really missing them. So great when the weather is good enough for the indoors and the outdoors to be so happy together. :)

Karen said...

Thomas looks like he's grown a foot! He certainly is all boy, isn't he. He's so blessed to have parents who love him and are helping him get such a great start!

Karen said...

Another note: Uncle Brent was a real "fixer" when he was a little boy about Thomas' age. Also, looking up at the sky at NIGHT is like Grandpa Johnson (Dad). I love these pictures and the ones above them. Mom