Saturday, September 19, 2009

Michigan Vs. Notre Dame





For Kevins birthday he was able to go to a big college football game between Michigan and Notre Dame. Him and his brother Brandon got some tickets from a season ticket holder that couldn't go and they had some pretty sweet seats. It was an awesome game that Michigan ended up winning in the last two minutes of the game by 4 points on an exciting end-zone play. What a birthday huh?! I bet he has a really awesome wife! :)

2 comments:

Becka said...

Man, that looks super intense! and I'll tell you this...I KNOW his wife and she is pretty darn cool. Her only problem is the location of her house...too far! ;-)

Karen said...

I am not crazy about football, but I remember loving the smell of fall, the roaring crowd and the intensity of being part of a big group all hoping for victory! Fun stuff. However, I continue to assert that God doesn't care about sports or BYU would win more often.