Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily


Add Image
Happy Birthday Emily

In honor of my favorite big sister born on THIS day I wanted to make a list of things that I love about her.

1. Her smile

2. Her personality

3. Her humor

4. Her strength in the GOSPEL

5. Her leadership in the family

6. Her work ethic

7. Her husband and Audrey (we wouldn't be the same without you guys)

8. Her example

9. Her smokin' hot looks

10. Everything else about her



Your an awesome sister Em and I hope you have a fabulous day. Thanks for all you do for me and the family. I love you.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks Kristine! Love you!

Karen said...

Emily, I don't know how to post, except in comments. It is in times of trial that we prove who we really are, and you have proven to be a person of great kindness and integrity. You are a wonderful mother, an extraordinary daughter, and a faithful helpmeet to Geoff. We are so pleased to be your parents. All things will work together for the good of them that love the Lord. Everything will work out. Loads of love, Mom and Dad