Saturday, August 8, 2009
Fishing at Power Ranch
We have had a bit of a fishing bug lately. We went to Power Ranch again this afternoon for a few hours and managed to land six fish. The kids and I had a great time and Lindsay and Reese got a little bit of a break. Here are a few pictures from the adventure. The fish I am holding may be the biggest we have landed at Power Ranch to date. We love all of you and look forward to talking to you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's HUGE! Way to reel it in May and Porter. Looks like it was a pretty day. Glad you could get out and not scortch to death.
WOW! Matt, I am so impressed. You will definetely have to take Mike fishing. We will expect a trout meal when we visit.
That is soooooo big!! Unbelievable. Are you fixing these pictures?
Post a Comment