In an effort to keep up the violin I joined the Community Orchestra and we just had our Christmas concert last night. Thomas helped me warm up just before. I actually had a blast and may do it again next quarter. I am in the dead center of the shot, to the left of the director in the back row.
A big thanks to Kevin for supporting me during the practices.
We're so proud of you for playing int he community orchestra! Way to go. Looks like you're teaching Thomas musicianship at a young age. Kevin and Kristine, your baby boy is so adorable. How blessed you are. How blessed we are. We love you. Mom and Dad J
Dang Kristine! You are amazing AND HOTT! :-) You are such an inspiration and example to me. You guys sounded great. Maybe one day I'll be as cool as you ;-)
4 comments:
We're so proud of you for playing int he community orchestra! Way to go. Looks like you're teaching Thomas musicianship at a young age. Kevin and Kristine, your baby boy is so adorable. How blessed you are. How blessed we are. We love you. Mom and Dad J
Kristine, you are a beautiful woman, inside and out. Kevin and Thomas are so fortunate. As are you! What a wonderful family you are.
Dang Kristine! You are amazing AND HOTT! :-) You are such an inspiration and example to me. You guys sounded great. Maybe one day I'll be as cool as you ;-)
Kristine i didn't know you played the violin... me too!! That's so awesome that you were in the Community Orchestra... good for you!!!!
Post a Comment