Kristine, Thomas and I had the chance to leave Kirksville for a couple of days to go to St. Louis. We had such a great time. On Monday we braved the cold and went to the St Louis Zoo. Thomas' favorite animals were the ducks, which were just incidentally in the pond not a display, and the monkeys. My favorite animal was the hippos. It is amazing that such huge animal
That night, we stayed at the Hyatt Riverfront which is directly in front of the arch and Mississippi river. I asked the front desk when we signed in if we could have a riverfront room and they upgraded us free of charge. It was an amazing view. The picture we took didn't turn out but the last picture shows the hotel in the background.
Tuesday we got some Christmas shopping done and I lovingly supported my wife as she went from store to store to store... you get the picture.
3 comments:
I didn't realize you stayed the night! What fun! What a great view. I'm so glad you had a good time at the zoo. Can't wait to see you!
Dennis, I must say you are looking rather 'hott' for such cold weather ;) That's awesome that you guys had so much fun. Sweet deal on the hotel room. Did you send Kevin in to 'Sweet Talk' the receptionist? :) hehe
Oh I love these pictures of my kids and handsome grandson. It looks cold there. Today is the 1st day I've wondered about turning on our furnace! December 1st!
Post a Comment