And I couldn't put up a post without including a picture of our boy. My question is how are we going to learn to reprimand this kid for doing anything wrong when he gets older I mean he's a very cute mischievous baby.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Sweet .......Corn!
And I couldn't put up a post without including a picture of our boy. My question is how are we going to learn to reprimand this kid for doing anything wrong when he gets older I mean he's a very cute mischievous baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is a very cute mischievous boy. I can see both of you in him now. Kristine, his eyes look like yours in that bottom picture.
I love corn! We've been eating our fair share too.
Oh, that was posted by Emily, not Geoff
I love this blog. I love my grandkids (who are ADORABLE) and my kids and kids-in-law!!!
he is so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment