Ah, those trips to Virden NM. I remember those days of driving across the New Mexico border to buy fireworks (I mean I remember other people buying fireworks across the border :) ) Anyways, it is perfectly legal to buy fireworks here in Missouri and there is nothing better to calm my boyhood pyro instincts than to let off a few dozens bottle rockets and blackcats. Kirksville is beginning to sound a lot like a Middle East war zone at night and I'm sure it will be getting crazier as we approach the fourth. Can't wait to add my own ruckis!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Legal?
Ah, those trips to Virden NM. I remember those days of driving across the New Mexico border to buy fireworks (I mean I remember other people buying fireworks across the border :) ) Anyways, it is perfectly legal to buy fireworks here in Missouri and there is nothing better to calm my boyhood pyro instincts than to let off a few dozens bottle rockets and blackcats. Kirksville is beginning to sound a lot like a Middle East war zone at night and I'm sure it will be getting crazier as we approach the fourth. Can't wait to add my own ruckis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boys and their toys! Noise AND lights--it fits the bill!
Good job, Kevin! Looks like fun. Enjoy it for us here in the blazing heat of Arizona.
Nate says he remembers trips to Virden too. :)
are there any shots taken during the excitement?
Post a Comment