Sunday, April 6, 2008

Queen Creek Update



Going to try and catch you up on a few events we have had lately.
Mayley and Lindsay leaving a church meeting resently.


We got a trampoline and Spencer and Andrew came out one day and really helped the kids have a good time. Porter and Mayley would sit down and Spencer and Andrew would bounce them.




Annie wanted to where her bathings suit but it was still too cold to where without something else.


We went to Mexico with some friends. The pool was heated to 85 degrees or so. The Condo we stayed at was right on the beach. The friends we went with knew all the good places to eat. We had a blast eating, swimming, walking the beach finding shells, and just relaxing.




































If you click on this first picture you can see my truck way down in the bottom of the wash. I took this picture while I was Javalina hunting in February. We had a great time.













3 comments:

Kristine said...

Mayley looks like her mom, totally beautiful. She is really growing up. Glad to see you guys are having fun. Matt, It seems the only pictures I see of you are in camo

Nate and Jenny said...

These are some great pictures! I love Annie in her swimming suit and fingers in her mouth...adorable! The picture of Mayley and Lindsay is great--gorgeous girls. I remember the days of playing crack the egg. How fun for the kids!

Emily said...

Thanks so much for posting. I agree with both Kristine and Nate's comments. Great pictures!