
Thomas and I did a little something for when Kevin got home. I put this up on the background of the computer screen for when he comes to check the sports and news. I know it wasn't food but this should melt his heart anyways. I got like 8 pictures of him smiling. (Never been done by me before) How you might ask did I do this? Dad found out that Thomas likes Beat-Boxing (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's kinda like making the noise of instruments like drums and stuff with you mouth.) So I did that for him and he just ate it up.
4 comments:
This made me smile. Thomas has amazing eyes. What a grin!
Thomas to Dad, "I'll never tell what Mom and I did today besides this!"
Oh my goodness I love that picture!! So amazing. He is so cute!
The T-Train has great looking eyelashes - did you guys add some mascara for this picture? Uncle Nate
Post a Comment