Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bye from Sponger


Hey guys! I'm not gonna lie, it's been pretty sweet staying current with ya'll via this awesome Johnson blog. Wanted to kick off my debut post with a little vid action for Mayley and the crew -- courtesy of Charlie and I -- Enjoy : P

The song is a result of Matt's earlier post of Me, Drew, and the Johnson stormlings on the trampoline, mixed in with some daydreaming.I tried to blend in a little lullaby vibe to the guitar part. And the lyrics hopefully reminisce of what it's like to be part of the group that's having-so-much-fun-they-can't-stop-laughing. I didn't have much time to write it, due to Nashville-leaving preparations, but it came out kinda how i planned; hope you enjoyed it.

Good luck Katherine and Matt! I've been spreading the word >< Em -- stop messing around and get busy having her. Haha, jk. Good luck.

Spencer

PS to Matt -- I demand footage of Drew's flying burrito kick from our trampo-wrestlemania action.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad asked for the lyrics:

"Rain, rain, go or stay; Makes no difference to us.
We've got games to play; The sun's still up and we're all in.

Hey you, what's with that smile?
You wish you could know...
You wish you could know...
We've got tons to do
What's with that smile?
You could be one of us; The sun's still up and we're all in."

Kevin said...

Oh my goodness, I miss that voice and that guitar strumming. Thanks so much. Thomas loved it. Sponge you rock. I hope you do that occasionally even while your gone. Who's dog is Charlie? (like the name and the dog)

Kevin said...

Last comment by Kristine, but ditto.

geoffrey said...

one of our favorite sides of spencer and the sensitive side of kevin. great post. baby did flips when she heard your serenade. best of luck! we miss you, too.

Nate and Jenny said...

We are definitely gonna miss you Spencer! You are so great with all the kids. Have fun and enjoy Nashville. :)