Since we're going with the theme of giving tribute to Emily I thought I'd put some pictures up of her with little T-man. She was so much fun to have around. I hope we didn't scare her into not wanting little "Shaniqua" to come. It gets better Em. Thomas did great last night and even made it two four hour blocks. Mom needed it and I was greatful. It is amazing how few things your aloud to get done yet it seems like your booking it all day and when you look back you only could get a few things done. But with Ems help we did a whole lot like bake bread, granola, brownies (I don't think Thomas liked the caffeine in the chocolate) gave him a bath, tortured him to stay awake so he'd sleep at night, watched some movies, studied the scriptures, made a trip to Wal-Mart, and she even took some pictures with me and the T-man. Which I am greatful for. He eats so much it's hard to catch a kodak moment without me being indecently exposed. :( Thomas had his first pediatric appointment yesterday and he did great. He now weighs a whopping 10 lbs 3 oz. I don't know whats in my milk but it seems to be doing something to his figure. I was glad to here he is growing. As you can tell from the last picture, life seems pretty good for him right now and thanks to Emily I got some much needed rest and food. Thanks Em.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
A Fun Few Days With Aunt Emily
Since we're going with the theme of giving tribute to Emily I thought I'd put some pictures up of her with little T-man. She was so much fun to have around. I hope we didn't scare her into not wanting little "Shaniqua" to come. It gets better Em. Thomas did great last night and even made it two four hour blocks. Mom needed it and I was greatful. It is amazing how few things your aloud to get done yet it seems like your booking it all day and when you look back you only could get a few things done. But with Ems help we did a whole lot like bake bread, granola, brownies (I don't think Thomas liked the caffeine in the chocolate) gave him a bath, tortured him to stay awake so he'd sleep at night, watched some movies, studied the scriptures, made a trip to Wal-Mart, and she even took some pictures with me and the T-man. Which I am greatful for. He eats so much it's hard to catch a kodak moment without me being indecently exposed. :( Thomas had his first pediatric appointment yesterday and he did great. He now weighs a whopping 10 lbs 3 oz. I don't know whats in my milk but it seems to be doing something to his figure. I was glad to here he is growing. As you can tell from the last picture, life seems pretty good for him right now and thanks to Emily I got some much needed rest and food. Thanks Em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi there!
Post a Comment