I am having a ton of fun dressing little Thomas in all his cute little outfits. Some fit better than others but hey, he's growing so fast he may pass by some of them so I have to try on what I think will work. We took him to the Dr. today and he weighs 9 lbs 1 oz now. He's only 13 days old. It must be the Reliv! :) He's a sleepy little boy, we try to take pictures with his eyes open but those can be rare moments. Maybe he's going to make a grand entrance and not open his eyes until he wants to reveal his eye color? We'll see. But we are sure enjoying him. He had a great night last night and hope that there are more to follow. Katherine is the one that bought the striped green shirt and hoodie (the picture at the top) way cute. We've got alot of comments on them/him. He's a cutie.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Fashion Show!
I am having a ton of fun dressing little Thomas in all his cute little outfits. Some fit better than others but hey, he's growing so fast he may pass by some of them so I have to try on what I think will work. We took him to the Dr. today and he weighs 9 lbs 1 oz now. He's only 13 days old. It must be the Reliv! :) He's a sleepy little boy, we try to take pictures with his eyes open but those can be rare moments. Maybe he's going to make a grand entrance and not open his eyes until he wants to reveal his eye color? We'll see. But we are sure enjoying him. He had a great night last night and hope that there are more to follow. Katherine is the one that bought the striped green shirt and hoodie (the picture at the top) way cute. We've got alot of comments on them/him. He's a cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment