Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Season

Well I wore my scarf today and my boots to officially kick off the Christmas season. Thomas and I decorated right before Thanksgiving but today I really feel Christmasy. It was the first snow that stuck of the year so we did what anyone else would do under those circumstances and made some cookies, put Charlotte down, plugged in the Christmas tree, opened the blinds so we could see the snow fall, grabbed a blanket and some warm cookies and cold milk and curled up with Thomas on the couch to watch the grinch. I love the Christmas Season!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Uhhh, I neeeeeeeed some of those coooookies!!! Soudns like a great kick-off to the season! I might just have to follow suit. How did you get the pictures so big? You need to help me.

Danielle Haws said...

That sounds so nice! Your cookies look delicious!