Yep it's fall
I find myself falling in love with Michigan at certain times. Today for lunch we packed up some yummy hot dogs and snacks to find the perfect spot for a picnic. We found it. It was a few miles into a state park, the drive alone would have been worth the effort. A paved road covered in fall leaves with the low sun shining through. Ahhhhh, it was peaceful, and gorgeous!!! Kevin fired up the charcoal and Thomas started exploring. Then we walked around the huge lake for a while and enjoyed the hike. What a great day.
2 comments:
Oh, what a wonderful picnic! I love love love the pictures. Hey, Grace has a fishy outfit too. Hi from Audrey to Thomas. Give Charlotte a big warm hug and snuggle for me. :)
It is beautiful there! I would love to visit you! It would be so fun!
Post a Comment