Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just some Pictures


I just love my kiddos so much. We've just been hanging out lately. Kevin is sadly back at work so it's down to the three of us.

Thomas actually took this one. He loves to do "big boy" things

She is always full of smiles after a good nap.

We spent part of the morning playing with his airplane that you can shoot off of a gun. I loved seeing how excited he was about this little $1 gift.

3 comments:

Karen said...

What wonderful pictures of your beautiful family. Charlotte is gorgeous. She looks a lot like you did as a baby. Lucky girl. Thomas is so handsome. What a great oldest brother.

Emily said...

Sooo adorable. I love that Thomas has so much fun with a $1 airplane. And he took a great pic of his sister. What a cute family.

Kitty-Kat said...

SOOO gorgeous!! Cute cute cute.