
Here's my cute little boy with his best buddy Reed. The kids and I went to the parade with our cousins and I actually enjoyed it. Lots of fun things to see.

Cheese! Charlotte is a big smiler. Lately she's been cooing and I just think that's the cutest thing. I love her 4
th of July outfit too.




Look at these cook cars. Living in car-land MI there were TONS of these


I like seeing Servicemen cars and trucks, it makes me feel patriotic, especially on this holiday.


I'm so grateful I live in this country.
P.S Abby took all of these amazing pictures, along with tons of others that I didn't have time to post. She is quite the photographer and have to give credit where credit is due.
2 comments:
I was gonna say WOW for the great photography...I guess I still will but make sure Abby gets it..."WOW" ;-) I LOVE the picture of Charlotte smiling! Ditto on her outfit, stinkin' cute!!
Love all these pictures and the overall mood they create. I love the fourth of July. You've got some great photographic kids as subjects.
Post a Comment