Sunday, June 5, 2011

Charlotte Karen Welker


So glad that Grandma could come and meet Charlotte. She has been a huge help and it's so fun to be able to visit.

She is a happy baby with big bright eyes. Born Thursday, May 26 at 8:10pm weighing 8lbs 9oz. Everything went well.

Our first attempt at a family photo. I can't believe we are a family of 4 now.

Thomas is so good with her. Any time he here's her cry he say's "oh...." and runs as fast as he can to get her pacifier. Speaking of pacifier, that is the next best invention since the epidural.

Love this girl and love my family.

3 comments:

Becka said...

BEAUTIFUL. Little boys being big brothers are so cute!

Emily said...

She is gorgeous Kristine! She got her mommy's eyes! Such a cute little pout in that last photo. Thanks so much for posting more pics!!

Nate and Jenny said...

So sweet! I was waiting for this post. :) She is adorable! I hope I get to see her before she is too big. What a cute family you have! We miss you guys!