Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Little Addition

Just wanted to keep the family blogging competition out of reach of everyone and add another post. JK I've been working on this for like 4 days and it's been weeks since they left but anywho here are some pictures that I had taken. I didn't take alot of pictures with my camera while Mom, Em, and Audrey were here but these are a few of them. Over here in MI we have different kinds of animals to hang out with. At Porters Orchard (Yes I'm wondering also where your royalties are too Port, maybe lost in the mail) we saw and fed some animals leaves. The kiddos squealed with excitement each time the animal grabbed the leaves from their hands. There was also a child chasing pig that oinked alot, chickens, ducks, and bunnies.























If Grandma wasn't reading to the kids than they liked to have Uncle Kevin do it. They sure were cute together, they got along really well except when they were playing their favorite game of the week by saying "mine" to whatever was in the vicinity. It was so fun to have them out to visit us. Thanks for all you guys did for me while you were here. Love the family visits!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You snapped some classic pics!! Such a great trip. Thanks again!

Becka said...

I wan S'more!!