Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sombrerita

I've got some fun Easter pics but I'm having trouble loading them tonight. So here's one of a Sunday morning when Audrey helped a little with her attire. :) I had to post tonight just to share the three new phrases Audrey was using today. She was cracking me up throughout the day. And they probably won't be funny at all to anyone else. ??? Oh-well, here goes... Just picture a precocious almost two year old, realizing that these phrases were non-exsistant in her repertoire until today. Number three: "I can't" which is used for, "I don't want to, I literally can't, I'm not going to right now, I'd rather you did, Please help me, and How the heck do you do this, etc." Number two: "What's that?" Frequent, and very sweet. And number one new phrase, spoken at any moment of the day and in any situation, regardless of how long I've been sitting right next to her and whether or not she just said it a few moments previously....: "Hi Mommy, How are you?" Definately my absolute favorite.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

She is so smart. What a cutie. I miss you guys.

Kristine said...

She is so smart. What a cutie. I miss you guys.