Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Good News!

I thought I would finally get on and spread the good news-
I'm Pregnant!!
We are really excited! I'm 13 1/2 weeks along and really glad to be past the first trimester. I have been incredibly nauseous the whole time, and threw up every day (if not more than once). It's been really hard to work through it, but hopefully I will start feeling better soon.

I was kind of waiting to get some pictures to post up to officially spread the news, but we went to the doctor yesterday and now I don't know how to put my ultrasound pictures up! Ill keep trying though. It was awesome talking to the doctor. I really really like him! He perscribed me some really perscription strength nausea medicine, so that should kick in soon. He also did an ultrasound even though you usually don't get one your first appointment. It was so amazing! The baby is really developing! It made it all seem real, thats for sure! We could see a little face and arms and legs wiggling around (it was moving like CRAZY for us!) and it was just such a neat experience for me and Matt. I still can't really wrap my mind around it!

Anyways, the news has already leaked out to some of you, but now I wanted to make sure everyone knew. We are so excited and hope we can talk to you all soon!
Love, Kat and Matt

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Congrats little sister! I am so excited for you. What a fun experience.

Nate and Jenny said...

Yeah! We are so excited. We can't wait to meet that little one. It really is such a miracle and the ultrasounds are always so much fun to see. I hope you start feeling better soon. We are thinking of you!