Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys













"What are little boys made of?

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !"

Mother Goose said it best and Thomas proves her words true. I always thought she was taking a cheap shot at males but now that I have one of these little buggars I look at it through different eyes. They just approach life in a different manner. Things are meant to be thrown, banged on, or rolled over. Milk mustaches are cool. Having your shirt off half the day proves manlyness. Helping fix things is in your DNA. If you have a stick in your hands you must use it like a bat. When someone wants to take a cute candid shot you must give a quirky smile. And last but not least it's always good to make the girls laugh.






I love my boys

5 comments:

Nate and Jenny said...

I love this post! I guess I wouldn't understand how boys are boys, other than the fact that I'm married to a crazy one. :) Thomas is so cute! I can't believe how big is is getting. He looks like he is staying busy, and keeping you busy I'm sure.

geoffrey said...

Giggle, giggle! I love it! He looks so much like a little boy instead of a baby in several of these pictures. So fun. Isn't summertime the best?

Becka said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! The grass looks so green! Shoot... I would want to roll in it! ;-) We wish you guys were here to play with us during the summer.

Karen said...

And soon you'll have dirty fingerprint marks down halls and above doorjams! You have a couple of great boys! They're lucky to have you. Mom

Kitty-Kat said...

These pictures are priceless lol. He is so darn cute! Keep up the good work and good luck moving this week! We love you guys! And tell me how Kevin's test went!!