Well those are the highlights of the pictures we took in Michigan. The rest of the time we were too busy having a blast. We went shopping, played at parks, saw some cute puppies, ate at Famous Daves twice, Ate at The French Laundry (don't ask me about the title I have no idea why they would mix the title of a food place with dirty laundry) it was a great sandwich shop though, lots of other stuff, and just plain flat out enjoyed being with family. I can't wait to see you guys in a week.
Friday, June 27, 2008
New Faces and New Toys
Well those are the highlights of the pictures we took in Michigan. The rest of the time we were too busy having a blast. We went shopping, played at parks, saw some cute puppies, ate at Famous Daves twice, Ate at The French Laundry (don't ask me about the title I have no idea why they would mix the title of a food place with dirty laundry) it was a great sandwich shop though, lots of other stuff, and just plain flat out enjoyed being with family. I can't wait to see you guys in a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gosh your gorgeous Kristine.
My kids loved their "saucer"...and what a great find at $6! They still try to play with it when they see it in the garage. Let me know when you are here & we will have to get together :)
What a fun trip! It really is the truth that kids will play with everything but their toys. Nice job on the $6 find. That is the same one I have. It will make Thomas feel right at home when you guys come down here. :)
Post a Comment