




Katherine had mentioned that I hadn't posted some pictures of Thomas lately so here you go. Today we had some beautiful weather and couldn't pass up on a walk. We saw all sorts of fun things we have a ton of birds, squirrel s and bunnies running around. Thomas and I got to go to a farm and look at some animals. As you can tell he couldn't have been more pleased. Oh well, he loved being outside. This is a picture of one of my good friends here and her little girl. I love the look on his face in the third picture like, "Really Mom, I am so sick of that camera in my face." And after a long day at school Kevin came and had some play time with his little boy. They play good together if your wondering but I have to make sure Kevin shares the toys with Thomas. :)
2 comments:
classic picture of thomas! it is good to see that kevin is still smiling. i rarely hear you these days, and assume it is because you are buried in schoolwork, too! we can't wait for audrey and thomas to meet all of their cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great-grandparents, great uncles and aunts . . . well, you get the idea.
Lol we can't wait to meet them either!! And I love Thomas' facial expressions in these, he's really starting to show his personality.
Post a Comment