I know its a little early but I just wanted to see if he showed any job interest in any of these. Notice how I didn't pose with the police officer :) It's probably a good thing that he didn't I don't think my heart could handle him being any of these high danger/stress jobs. They had all sorts of things there to see and show. This is only a very small portion but I had to have strangers take these pics because Kevin was studying.Eagle Eye Thomas was too busy looking out for stranded damsels in distress to pose for this picture.
They were supposed to have train rides here but they never showed up according to one of the firefighters.......but looking at all the cool trucks and helicopters was still fun.
This is Thomas just before he suited up to go to a fire.....Hee, hee.

Luckily the dog didn't find any drugs on Thomas.
3 comments:
See how the dog is trembling in fear of mighty Thomas... Lol those are way cute pics!
What a fun outing for Terrific Thomas and his Mom! Thomas is so cute and seems to be taking his job as Junior Fireman seriously. LOL, Mom (GJ)
What a fun day on the town! LOL
Post a Comment