Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just Playin' Around



I had Thomas on the floor the other day showing him his toys and let him hang on to them a while and he knew right what to do with them. Alright so he didn't realize he was shaking the giraffe but it sure was cute. His little arms and legs pump awful fast when he is awake and ready to play.

This up close and personal one is to document just how dangerous sneezes can be. This was a close one but I avoided it.....this time. I haven't been so lucky with the spit up.

Sorry about the sideways photo. I don't have time to fix it right now. Just think of it as a Picasso or something. :)


4 comments:

Karen said...

That sneeze picture is one he'll not easily forgive you for!. His face is so darling, but unpublishable because of the Missouri sneeze.
The others are adorable. He is SO much bigger now.
I do think he's a nice mixture in looks of Kristine and Kevin.

Emily said...

This whole entry is hilarious! Oh my goodness!

Kitty-Kat said...

OH MY GOSH thats so funny lol thats disgusting haha but great. He is getting big!! SOOO cute!

Nate and Jenny said...

Very cute! I loved the action shots and especially the up close and personal one. :) He is growing way too fast. I can't wait to give that cute little fact a kiss when you come in July.