Sunday, February 10, 2008

Elliana is already 7 months!




I took Elliana to the zoo for the first time and she loved it. In this picture she is looking at the giraffes eating leaves off the trees. She didn't really notice the other animals so I would say the giraffes were her favorite.
She can finally sit up! What a proud little girl she is.






I had to show a clip of Elliana laughing. She is quite the giggler. Again, don't mind the dorky commentary by me. :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have missed that giggle! I love that she can sit up. Watch out! Mobility is coming soon and the end of containment. :)

Kristine said...

That giggle is so cute I could listen to it all day. I cant wait to here Thomas crack up at something his silly daddy does.

Kitty-Kat said...

OMG i love her giggle! And I totally miss it too! I can't believe how big she's getting... ohhh but she's so cute!!