Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girls Trip, Boys Trip


Sometimes blogger drives me nuts. I'm having a hard time arranging the pictures in order so you'll have to bare with me. Ugh this is just going to be a mess so enjoy the pictures and try to follow with what I'm talking about. This last weekend Kevin and Thomas went up north and it was gorgeous. They spent hours on the beach and swimming which is all Tman needs. They took in the scenery and enjoyed good food. The second picture is at a little farm that they happened upon. They launched vegetables out into a field of sheep so that they could eat it. Ingenious of the farmers huh, make a buck while feeding your sheep.

As for me and Charlotte, we stayed back home. I was sad to skip out on the adventure so I gave myself a healthy dose of shopping therapy, reading a great book from the library, and just taking it easy. I enjoyed having girl time with my little girl but I sure missed my boys and was glad to have them back.


The boys rode on a ski lift to the top of the "mountain" or what they say is a mountain here in Michigan.


Here are some boats in the bay. It was a beautiful place so I here. We plan on going back next summer.

The backyard of the restaurant that they ate at. It was Polish food and really tasty.

The garden in the back of the restaurant. Thomas sure loves his cousins.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! My, what good looking kids you have. Charlotte is just adorable. What a great weekend for all. Fantastic.