Mom wanted an updated picture for her wall and here are some of what we got. Thanks so much to Abby, my sister-in-law for taking them. She did such a good job. Thomas isn't one of those kids that smiles any chance he gets at the camera. She really had to be patient to get some and she did supurb. I can't wait to order some and get them on the wall. I must admit my little boy is so handsome. In order to get him to smile we told him we'd give him a popsicle. These first three are when he was eating it. The 2nd one really shows his real smile from an angle. And of course that was the only second that he gave a full smile. I'm glad we got it.








9 comments:
Holy Cow! He is SO handsome! Look how big he is! Love those eyes! I love the one where he looks 'so cool' sitting on the stump!
He is such a cutie!! These are some awesome pics. He looks so handsome and so grown up! I can't believe it. What a hunk.
Those are some great pictures. His eyes are to die for. What a handsome little 2 year old.
He really is an amazingly handsome boy. Wonderful pictures!! Can I have one?
He is so grown-up and a very handsome boy.
He is so stinkin cute!!!
I love these pics! What a Q-T! I think he looks a lot like his Auntie... jk!
I agree too - what a handsome boy! Must be in the genes :) ha ha! It is so nice when pictures turn out so good! Hope you are doing good too!
He is so cute! Those are great pictures!
Post a Comment